WAN
Wancoin

$0.930258
+6.67%
去交易
编辑
排名
63
  • 市值
    $98,749,206
  • 24h成交量 (全球)
    ฿184 ($1,179,773)
  • 流通数量
    106,152,493
  • 发行价
    $0.340000
  • 发行日期
    2017-10-03
  • 概要
  • 新闻
全球
币安
选择市场:
USD
  • 1分钟
  • 5分钟
  • 15分钟
  • 30分钟
  • 1小时
  • 2小时
  • 4小时
  • 6小时
  • 12小时
  • 1天
  • 1周
指标
TradingView is loading…
  • 最新评级
TokenInsight
3.0

Wanchain | Rating: BB | Outlook: Stable | Risk: Medium

2018-09-01
Wanchain is a distributed infrastructure of digital assets, allowing the execution of smart contracts between dierent blockchain networks. Development activity is ongoing and Wanchain 2.0 was launched. However, some of its project information is not quite disclosed and we can see that there is still a high concentration of currencies held.
Coin Bureau
3.0

Wanchain (WAN): A Cross Chain Smart Contract Ecosystem

2018-06-21
Wanchain is trying to create a financial market of digital assets by facilitating cross-chain transfers from one blockchain to another. It is trying to build a smart contract platform that will allow developers to build financial applications. The Wanchain ecosystem allows for cross chain communication through the use of three different modules. These are the registration module, the data transaction module and the transaction status query module. This cross-chain communication protocol will enable you to exchange assets to Wanchain and vice versa. The native token in the Wanchain ecosystem is the Wancoin (WAN). These were sold in an ICO that the team had in October of last year. In the ICO they were able to raise a total of $35m. The team kept 49% of the total supply and issued the remaining 51% in the crowdsale. Wanchain was founded by Jack Lu and Wanchain development is run by the Wanchain foundation which is based in Singapore. The tokens are relatively less liquid than other altcoins with a similar market cap.
  • 详情
最大供给量流通数量发行日期发行价共识机制浏览器
210,000,000106,152,4932017-10-03$0.340000
POS1
explorer.wanchain.org
总量加密算法源代码白皮书官网类型
106,152,493-https://github.com/wanchain-https://www.wanchain.orgCOIN

Wanchain 正在创建新的分布式金融基础结构,它具有保护隐私和跨链功能。这个主网在2018年1月18号上线,在智能合约平台顶部加入了环签名,实时地址和印章系统等隐私特征。下一个2.0版本将会在2018年第三季度公布,将会实现在以太坊区块链上的跨链能力,同时第四季度公布的3.0版本将会实现在比特币区块链上的跨链能力。4.0版本会在2019年中发布,将会提供一个支持跨所有链的简单框架。 2018年3月24日起WAN已由ERC 20代币升级为主网原生代币,可以使用主网在币安进行充值,不支持ERC20 WAN代币充值。